Terms & Conditions
We make every effort to meet your high standards for quality products, accurate descriptions, reliable shipping and outstanding customer service. If you should experience a problem, question or concern, please contact us immediately.
· Part s are covered under the manufactures 90 day warranty. The warranty period starts on the original date of purchase.
· Espar heaters are covered under manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period starts on the original date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover any defects or costs caused by:
· Modification, alteration, repair or service of this product by anyone other than us.
· Physical abuse to, overload of, or misuse of this product or operation thereof in a manner inconsistent with the use indicated in the instructions.
· Any use of this product other than that for which it was intended.
Any part being returned must first receive a RGA (return goods authorization) from customer service at 734.937.0123. All returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
· If the item is defective, and still under warranty (90 days) the item will be replaced or repaired at our discretion.
· Items for return must be returned in original packaging, never installed and be in resalable condition. Any part opened or used or installed will not be an acceptable return. All returns must receive a RGA from customer service.
· All shipping expenses are the customer’s responsibility. No COD returns will be accepted.
· All returns must be made within 30 days of original purchase date or return will be denied.
comments powered by Disqus